Tuesday 16 February 2010

Procrastinating


I am putting things off, strategically. Intuitively. Physically.

When events are significant in magnitude and momentum, any action to address them can feel inadequate. The right movement will happen in the right way at the right time, and action will be taken in the inspired moment.

For now, this is preparation. And in preparation, action can be inappropriate.

Action in the last stages of preparation will waste energy. It will be a haemorrhaging of your power. You will arrive at the occasion scattered and depleted.

Keep your energy focused, not in a concentrated, mind-made way, but through intense centredness and presence.

What can be more important than your togetherness? The rest are details and the details, with your alert participation, will take care of themselves.

Everything you have lived has brought you to this moment. You are this moment. Everything is here now.

I am putting off here and now what is not yet here and now. I am deliberately procrastinating.

I am working with tension by not succumbing to it. I am in the eye of the storm. I have found the calm at the core of everything. I take that with me into the world.

All groundwork has been done, the time is here to be.

No comments: